Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to the annotated bibliography and outline you created in the Module 5 assignment along with the assignment feedback from your instructor.
- Locate at least two additional, topically-related, empirical articles. Use “Empirical Research Checklist” to guide your selection.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Locate the annotated bibliography and outline you created in the Module 5 assignment. Using the outline you developed, the information from the annotated bibliography, and the feedback provided by your instructor, write a paper (2,000-2,250 words) that synthesizes all**** articles from annotated bibliography with the three (or more) topically-related, empirical articles you selected. Do that by including the following:
- A statement of at least three common themes addressed in all of the articles.
- A statement of the conclusions that can be drawn when the articles are taken together as a single entity. What is the overall message of the group of articles? ****Focus specifically on how leadership behavior influences leadership results.********** How might identity, worldview, and socio-cultural group membership influence the behaviors that effective leaders exhibit?********
Attempt Start Date: 26-Nov-2020 at 12:00:00 AM
Due Date: 09-Dec-2020 at 11:59:59 PM
Maximum Points: 200.0