A composition from English Composition. This work has to be done in MLA format, no fewer than 500 words and no more than 520. Will be evaluated in Turnitin. Due date 11/29/2020. I attached the description and some examples of the topics you can choose.
Bottom of Form
- Type of essay: Narrative Essay.
- Five paragraphs and no fewer than 500 words.
- MLA format.
- Due date: Sunday, December 13th, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
***To register at turnitin.com, the website where you must submit your essay, you will need the following information:
Class ID: 27033068
Enrolment password: enc1101
I will only accept up to 10% of similarity. You will be allowed to submit your essay more than once. Only the last submission will be kept and graded. You have to use the MLA format; otherwise, you will lose 10% automatically.
Write a 500-word narration essay on:
- A typical day in your life.
- A frightening experience you have had
- An experience that taught you real-life values
- An experience that taught you to appreciate life more
- An experience that helped you overcome fear
- An unpleasant personal experience
- An event that taught you to appreciate what you have
- A memorable day with family members
- A success story
Although narratives serve a variety of purposes, the most successful ones usually share three basic characteristics: they are clearly organized in time, make a central point, and contain specific details relevant to that point. Narration is one of the most common types of professional writing, and it seeks to answer the basic question “What happened?” The main goal of narration is to tell a story.
Choose your essay structure carefully. Avoid including details that do not serve to advance or complete your narration. I expect your essay to contain a strong introduction that includes your essay’s thesis, a coherent and focused body that effectively transitions from paragraph to paragraph, and a rich conclusion that provides closure for your narration.
Remember you must create an account in turnitin.com.
Your Final Essay will be due on Sunday, December 13th, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.