Assignment 1: International Collaboration
In today’s globalized world, international collaborations are becoming increasingly common as they are facilitated immensely by the use of communication technologies across the world. Companies search for the best talent pool and markets regardless of location. International collaborations in the design industry have led to creative, cross-cultural designs that cross old boundaries and set fresh benchmarks in quality.
Use the Internet to research some recent collaborations in the international design industry. Based on your research, do the following:
- Identify some important types of international operations or collaborations in the design industry.
- Identify the flows of information necessary to such operations.
- Identify challenges and suggest ways to respond to them.
Write your initial response in 2–3 paragraphs. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Assignment 2: Challenges to International Collaboration
Read about the information systems used in Australia, where ArtShirts has business interests. Review the official guidelines for conducting an e-commerce business in Australia as well as reference links. Based on your weekly readings, case study information, and Internet research, do the following:
- Analyze the technology systems used in Australia.
- Identify the challenges the company may face in extending its information management system to its operations or collaborations in Australia.
Write a 1–2-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources
Use the book and the case study