Information Systems homework help. Read the short article on page 325 ” Hostile Media Effect” and answer the questions.
- In what ways do you selectively expose yourself to media messages?
- Do you generally listen to the same news commentators rather than seeking alternative voices?
- Do you watch the same shows your friends watch, or do you look for something different?
Use, bold AND define 2 key terms from Ch. 13 in your answer.
- 5 points for answering all questions in 5-7 sentences
- 5 points for using 2 key terms, defining terms and bolding them
- 5 points for responding to 2 peers with 5-7 sentence responses
Book reference: Revel for Human Communication in Society by Jess K. Alberts, Thomas K. Nakayma and Judith N. Martin; Pearson Education, Inc. ISBN: 9780135197585