Choose any case that you worked on in this course. Complete a 15-20-slide presentation (not including the title or reference slide) of the case analysis. Add to this analysis for depth where needed as you may have not done this in a previous assignment. Pretend you are presenting your case findings to its organizational leadership. Use the case analysis format to include:
- Title slide
- Introduction (brief description of the organization or department) (1 Slide)
- Definition of the problem (1-2 slides)
- Identification of the stakeholders (1-2 slides)
- Analysis (1-2 slides) (The SWOT is an example of what to use here)
- Identification of alternative solutions (1-2 slides)
- Evaluation of alternative solutions (2-3 slides)
- Solution (Justification) (1-2 slides)
- Implementation steps (include stakeholder issues and how to communicate the findings) (2-3 slides)
- Conclusion and reflection of this process (1-2 slides)
- Resources slide (APA formatted resources and reference list) (1-2 slides)
- Use the noted format in PowerPoint for the elaboration of slide content
- Use the audio function in PowerPoint to make your verbal presentation.
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the University’s Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Your assignment should be addressed in a minimum of 15- to 20-slide audio PPT presentation.