- The Final Portfolio Project is a comprehensive assessment of what you have learned during this course.
The Final Project has two parts: Limitations of Blockchain and Emerging Concepts.
Blockchain continues to be deployed into various businesses and industries. However, Blockchain is not without its problems. Several challenges have already been associated with the use of this technology. Identify at least 5 key challenges to Blockchain. Additionally, discuss potential solutions to these challenges. Lastly, please discuss if we will see the limitations to blockchain be reduced or mitigated in the future.
There are several emerging concepts that are using Big Data and Blockchain Technology. Please search the internet and highlight 5 emerging concepts that are exploring the use of Blockchain and Big Data and how they are being used.
Conclude your paper with a detailed conclusion section which discusses both limitations and emerging concepts.
The paper needs to be approximately 6-8 pages long, including both a title page and a references page (for a total of 8-10 pages). Be sure to use proper APA formatting and citations to avoid plagiarism.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately seven to ten pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course, the course textbook, and at least ten scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find supplemental resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing