Week 2 Research Paper: Mastering Blockchain
Each student will write a short research paper for a peer-reviewed research paper that pertains to the week’s assigned reading. This will be a detailed summary of the research paper and what you gained from the research. Each week, you will find an article/peer-reviewed research paper that pertains to the week’s assignment. If you have a difficult time, Google Scholar is a wonderful location to find these types of articles:
Once you find the article, you will simply read it and then write a review of it. Think of it as an article review where you submit a short overview of the article.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately 2-3 pages in length, 800 Words minimum, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
*All outside sources must be referenced and cited in your paper. All papers will be reviewed with a plagiarism software. Any references not properly referenced and cited will result in a 0 on your paper. Multiple violations will result in a failure for the course!
- Chapter 1 & 11: Bashir, I. (2017). Mastering Blockchain. Birmingham, UK: Packt Publishing. (see also attached PDFs)
- Norberg, H. (2019). Unblocking the Bottlenecks and Making the Global Supply Chain Transparent: How Blockchain Technology Can Update Global Trade. The School of Public Policy Publications, (9), 1. https://doi.org/10.11575/sppp.v12i0.61839
- Kshetri, N. (2017). Will blockchain emerge as a tool to break the poverty chain in the Global South? Third World Quarterly, 38(8), 1710–1732. https://doi.org/10.1080/01436597.2017.1298438
- Varghese, J. J., Sharma, D., & Singh, N. K. (2019). Analysing the Impact of Blockchain Technology in India’s Digital Economy. Global Journal of Enterprise Information System, 10(3), 94–99. https://doi.org/10.18311/gjeis/2019