Chemistry homework help.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the causes of coronary artery disease. On the basis of your research, respond to the following:
- State the chemical composition of the sterol present in high levels in most people who belong to the high-risk group.
- Distinguish between the ‘good’ and ‘bad’ forms of this sterol.
- Explain the function of the good form of this sterol in the body.
- List four different foods that are sources of the bad form.
Discussion Question 2
If glucose levels of a patient are high, respond to the following:
- State the results that a Benedict’s test would indicate (specify the solution color).
- State the composition and the properties of the ketohexose derived from fruit jam.
- Describe the manner in which ketohexose acts as a reducing sugar in the test.